본문 바로가기

회원메뉴

쇼핑몰 검색

자유게시판

School Anxiety, Phobia & Panic Attacks

페이지 정보

작성자 Millie 작성일23-10-11 00:50 조회4회 댓글0건

본문

School Anxiety, Phobia & Panic Attacks The following school anxiety counseling question comes from an actual ScottCounseling, "Ask A Counselor" question. This parenting question and ScottCounseling response may help you parent a child suffering from school anxiety attacks. Parents Background Information: My 11 year old son, Tony, started Middle School this year. He has always had some self- esteem problems and confidence issues and afraid of things like windy nights, spiders, etc.

When he played baseball he would always step out of the batter’s box because he was afraid he would be hit. He lets anxieties prevent him from doing things that he really wants to do. In the past I have pushed him to try to get over these anxieties but he is not responding to pushing anymore. Starting in the spring of 5th grade Tony started getting more and more anxious about middle school (complaining of another change in schools).

That same summer he became very upset when his sister moved to college and ogłoszenia czechy his brother moved out on his own. Then school started and he had stomach aches and oferty pracy jasło ogłoszenia threw up daily at school but would then go right back to class. Tony is seeing a psychiatrist for naprawa telewizorów warszawa medication. He takes Vyvannse, 50 mg, to help him focus. He takes Lexapro 8 ML daily for anxiety. This was at 6 ML at the beginning of the school year but we have been continuing to very, very slowly increase as the year progresses due to evidence of increased anxiety.

He has a tic too - sniffs a lot. We believe this is due to the Vyvannse. As the tic has become more frequent, teasing has started increasing which has increased the Anxiety. Just days before winter break, Tony suffered a Grand Mal seizure at home (his first and only so far). He does not remember the event but it was very traumatic to him being in the hospital afterwards. He has been to several doctors since then to test him to see what is going on.

Since winter break ended on January 5th, Tony has not been able to attend school all day. He vomits in school, has anxiety attacks - panting, shortness of breath. The school calls to tell me what is going on. The first 2 times I ran to the school to take him home but the second I got him home he was fine, laughing and happy to be home. I no longer go to get him. We try to talk him down and get him back to class. We are only hit or miss successful at this.

Last week my husband and I had a meeting with the school psychiatrist, school guidance counselor, school nurse along with Tony’s psychologist to discuss strategies. The psychologist wanted the teachers to understand this is anxiety and he needs to be reminded of how brave he is and to encourage him to stay in class. The attendees for the school wanted his input on what they can do to help him because they are frustrated and they don’t know what to do. The psychologist believes Tony is having real anxiety at school and that all of his pains are real but caused by anxiety.

He does also think Tony has serious self-esteem issues and problems connecting to others.

For those who have just about any queries with regards to wherever as well as how you can work with annse, it is possible to contact us from our web-page.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사명. (주)밀레니엄씨앤씨 대표. 김대운
전화. 02-701-7500 팩스. 02-701-7505
사업자등록번호. 106-85-23725 사업자정보확인
통신판매업신고번호. 2009-서울용산-0458 

고객센터

02-701-7500

서울시 용산구 원효로 56길 11, 1층(원효로2가)
평일 : 09:00 ~ 18:00 / 토요일 : 09:00 ~ 13:00
개인정보관리책임자. 장춘근

무통장입금안내

기업은행  551-004918-01-014
예금주 / (주)밀레니엄씨앤씨 용산지점

아이비몰은 각지역매장 연동사이트로 통신판매의 당사자가 아닙니다. 따라서 아이비몰은 상품·거래정보 및 거래에 대하여 책임을 지지 않습니다.
상품, A/S, 거래정보등 자세한 문의는 각지역 매장에 문의하시기 바랍니다.
Copyright © 2015 ivimall.com. All Rights Reserved.