I Don't Want To Spend This Much Time On Dating Site. How About You? > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

회원메뉴

쇼핑몰 검색

자유게시판

I Don't Want To Spend This Much Time On Dating Site. How About You?

페이지 정보

작성자 Berry Guerin 작성일24-01-26 21:40 조회11회 댓글0건

본문

The sun is blasting in Bangkok, it's hot, everybody's thrilled ... That indicates only one thing,

It's time for a swimming pool party!

One of the great things about Bangkok is that there is a pool party nearly every Saturday.

Even throughout the rainy season.

But with numerous pool celebrations, I know it's difficult to keep track of all of them.

That's why I offer you a short list of my 3 favorite ones, and at the bottom, I provide you a link to a website that lists all the swimming pool celebrations in Bangkok.

What Makes A Great Pool Celebration?

But first, let me ask you, what makes an excellent pool celebration?

If you ask me, it ought to have:

A cool place, with an excellent view of the city.
A gorgeous crowd, including those hot swimwear babes from Instagram.
An excellent vibe, a good crowd, and a few programs and efficiencies to get the party going.
Good DJs, no matter what design of music as long as it makes the girls dance.
Great drink plans, since we're not going to go through this sober!

So it sounds pretty easy and it is, however some do it better than others.

W Pool Celebration at W Hotel Bangkok

Even though the W Swimming Pool Celebration has actually been around for a while, Thai Dates it utilized to be only as soon as a year throughout the Songkran celebration.

Now they do a few each year and they are constantly wild!

For their pool party, W teamed up with Bangkok Invaders, most likely the most popular Hip Hop DJ crew in tinder thailand that has some of the hottest celebrations in Bangkok.

Needless to state, when they play somewhere, the crowd constantly shows up.

And it's the same at W Hotel Wet swimming pool club.

Why? If you adored this write-up and you would certainly such as to receive additional facts concerning thai dates (please click the following internet page) kindly check out our own page. Due to the fact that it inspects all packages I have actually listed above:

Cool place
Finest Hip Hop DJs dating sites in thailand Bangkok
Awesome ambiance
Packed with hot individuals
Both ""cheap"bottles and high-end packages

Inspect W Bangkok Facebook or Instagram accounts to have more info about the next occasion swimming pool party.

SO Swimming pool Party at SO/ Bangkok

Let's begin with the king of Bangkok swimming pool parties, SO Swimming pool Party at SO/ Bangkok hotel.

It has without a doubt the very best location and the view from all the swimming pool parties in Bangkok.

To be truthful, if there's one that you must attend while you remain in Bangkok, SO Pool Celebration is the one.

Simply because of the view and its popularity.

The party is on the 7th flooring of SO/ Bangkok hotel with an infinity swimming pool ignoring the popular Lumpini Park.

The swimming pool and the view are just incredible.

It's likewise the only pool party in Bangkok with 2 areas and 2 various sort of music.

On one side you have EDM and electro beside the swimming pool.

And on the other side, you have DJs playing Hip-Hop, R&B, trap, and rap.

The only disadvantage is the pool location that is quite little (not the infinity pool) and the rate is getting quite high.

A package in the VIP location is gon na set you back 8,500 ฿ for 1 bottle of vodka and 4 entrances.

And there are not that numerous tables outside of the VIP location on the poolside.

So if you desire one, go there early or book beforehand.

Entryway is 600 ฿ with 1 drink and bundles begin at around 8,000 ฿.

SO Swimming pool Celebration is every last Saturday of the month.

Discover more about their next event on Facebook or on SO/ Bangkok's site

Westin Pool Celebration at Westin Grande Sukhumvit

What I like about the Westin Swimming Pool Party is that it is always loaded.

Sure there's not a great deal of space around the swimming pool so you do not need that lots of people to make it look complete, however that assists show up the ambiance.

Westin Pool Party ended up being bigger and larger for many years and it's now easily one of the leading 3 finest swimming pool parties in Bangkok.

It's also one of the couple of pool celebrations that go all year long and no matter what month it is.

Even in July, August, and September, and the rest of the rainy season, it's always complete.

Relating to the music, there's only one stage.

The DJs are various each month however they usually cover everything from EDM to electro and deep home.

The only drawback is the swimming pool area that is a bit smaller than other swimming pool celebrations.

So arrive extremely early or book a table if you're going with a group.

Westin Pool Celebration is generally every third Saturday of the month.

Get all the details about the next occasion on Westin's Facebook page.

5 Tips For Your First Pool Celebration In Bangkok

Never ever been to a swimming pool celebration in Bangkok?

Then here are a few ideas for you:

Get Bottles!

Many pool celebrations in Bangkok have bargains on bottles and are normally a bit more affordable than regular nightclubs.

So make the most of that!

And when it gets crowded you'll more than happy to have a table and somewhere you can put your beverage.

Because you're not enabled to swim with your beverage.

Get a Locker!

Been there, done it.

It's a must.

But as there's typically a restricted number of lockers, you better arrive early if you desire one.

They likewise cost around 200 ฿ + a deposit, so ensure you bring sufficient money.

But as most of those parties are loaded, it's a nightmare to watch on your clothes or your bag while you're getting shitfaced, swimming, and flirting.

So play it safe.

Put all your clothing and prized possessions in a bag, put the bag in the locker, and just keep your phone and some cash with you.

Workout!

Many swimming pool celebrations in Bangkok welcome designs, so don't be shocked by all these stunning women and guys all around.

You'll get used to it.

And of course, you're gon na have a reasonable share of fitness center addicts going there to bend their muscles.

After all, when you've been sweating your ass off all week at the gym, I comprehend that you desire to display a bit.

Makes sense.

But do not be impressed, it's Bangkok, not Ibiza or Miami.

Many people are extremely chill and the women are simple to talk with, even if they look like the most popular thai dating apps lady you have actually seen on Instagram

What You Must Know About Pool Celebrations in Bangkok

Now if you desire more information about locations, times, rates, and a total list of all pool parties in Bangkok, go on Bangkok Nightlife website:

What About The Other Parties In Bangkok?

With the guide linked above, you'll find whatever you require to learn about all the pool celebrations in Bangkok.

And if you would like to know more about Bangkok Night life, where to go out, the finest clubs ...

Now prior to you go, let me know what is your favorite pool party in Bangkok and why in the remarks.

thai-girls-dating-324.jpeg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사명. (주)밀레니엄씨앤씨 대표. 김대운
전화. 02-701-7500 팩스. 02-701-7505
사업자등록번호. 106-85-23725 사업자정보확인
통신판매업신고번호. 2009-서울용산-0458 

고객센터

02-701-7500

서울시 용산구 원효로 56길 11, 1층(원효로2가)
평일 : 09:00 ~ 18:00 / 토요일 : 09:00 ~ 13:00
개인정보관리책임자. 장춘근

무통장입금안내

기업은행  551-004918-01-014
예금주 / (주)밀레니엄씨앤씨 용산지점

아이비몰은 각지역매장 연동사이트로 통신판매의 당사자가 아닙니다. 따라서 아이비몰은 상품·거래정보 및 거래에 대하여 책임을 지지 않습니다.
상품, A/S, 거래정보등 자세한 문의는 각지역 매장에 문의하시기 바랍니다.
Copyright © 2015 ivimall.com. All Rights Reserved.